Because of the unique nature of our business you will experience
a thorough orientation/training process that consists of the
- a typical DOT physical
- drug and road testing
- basic agility testing
- an overview of company operations and safety standards
- an overview of practices and procedures
- a final interview and submission of hiring paperwork
You will actually work in the decking shop for several days to
see first-hand how the trucks are decked for shipment. From there
you will start delivering trucks in convoy with a qualified trainer
on several trips to familiarize yourself with the different saddle
mount combinations we use.
The first five days of orientation and deck training are paid at
$141.12 per day. Any shop time beyond that pays regular shop rate.
Road trips with a trainer pay full mileage rate.
What to bring
Once you have been qualified, you will be required to attend a
company orientation. We will provide transportation and lodging.
Meals are at your expense. You should plan to bring the following
items with you.
- Copy of your birth certificate or valid passport
- Money for meals and personal expenses
- Suitable clothing for work and travel
- Your original social security card and commercial driver's
- A copy of your marriage license and birth certificates or legal
documents for any dependent children for insurance and benefits
You must have the T endorsement on your license prior to
Have questions? Talk to one of our recruiters!